12/21/15

REVIEW : Aritaum All Day Tip Concealer

Yellow, Sugars!

Today I’m bringing you a review for Aritaum’s “All Day” Tip Concealer in the shade #2 Natural Beige.

      BRAND      
Aritaum

      PRODUCT NAME      
All day Tip Concealer

        type of product        
Liquid Concealer

       shade       
#2 Natural Beige

      PRICE      
KRW 6.000


        sites        

Nothing too special about the packaging, no box, they just sealed the top part and that’s it. Make sure you check the seal, especially if you order this item online



The product itself only comes in 2 shade, #1 and #2 Natural Beige, an as per usual, I went to the second shade. This concealer definitely contain a lot of product which is very nice

I can smell a little bit of “Aritaum” st. scent to it, but it is not disturbing.


The consistency of the product is kinda watery? Not as creamy as I thought mainly because of the somewhat similar product previous to this, the “Full Cover” line is very creamy and thick.

This concealer has medium to high coverage, which is kinda strange since the product is somewhat watery so you wouldn’t expect for it to be as high in the coverage department.



The wateriness of this concealer also makes this problem ever so easy to blend and didn’t look too cakey. I saw that this concealer works better for my under eye than my blemishes, plus it stays longer on the under eye more than on my blemishes because of course there’s more oil on the “red” area.




This concealer is perfect for the under eye, it brightens up the area without looking too unnatural and blends very easily. I want to recommend this to people with drier skin – although I think people with oily skin also tend to have dry under eye area, so I’ll recommend this for everyone!

For me, I super love this product for touching up after work hours just because it’s very light weight and it just enough to freshen me up again.



Overall, I love this product! I’ve been eyeing for products from Aritaum’s All Day line, and surely they didn’t disappoint me!



Again, special thanks for ce Rini (rinicesillia.com) for bringing this product all the way from Korea to Indonesia – I do have the primer and foundation from the line, but I stupid, stupidly LOST THE FOUNDATION. The biggest one out of all, yet I still LOST it. It’s not like my room is that big or so do my house, probably misplaced it somewhere… 

And yes I’m that clumsy ㅠㅠ


Anyway, thankyou so much for tuning in, I’ll see you soon! MUACH! xx



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey