6/14/14

3CE JUNE HAUL

...Please don't judge me
Maybe some of you saw my instagram post, I did another Stylenanda 3CE haul!




Now here's every product I (and my sister) purchased (makeup only!) ;)
The reason why I bought THIS MUCH - is because I took advantage of the 50% sale in celebration of Style Nanda 10th Anniversary. I think this sale only held in the korean website though. Inside the whole box there's not only mine, but also my friends stuff.

They put every products inside plastic seals, and put some more fragile products in bubble wrap.




1. Pore Velvet Primer 

I stated in this post that I want to try the velvet one, but it was sold out in the store. Now i tried to order online, with no expectation at all - but it was available! Still trying it out now, will it be better than the Silky Balm? :)

2. Creamy Lip Color in #4 Joyce & #11 Love Hate

I can't not pick this one up after hearing ton of good things about this lip product. The one that I picked is #11 and my sister picked #4, but it turned out that #4 looks better for me than for her, I trade her with another shade. Currently trying it out and so far so good!

3. Jumbo Lip Crayon #mad red & #bohemian pink

After I purchased these two lip products, it disappeared from the site! From both english and korean site. I don't know what happened, is it getting discontinued? Which I doubt because they just renewed the product packaging (from pencil to retractable - that's why I get them now because I'm just to lazy to sharpen stuffs). NOPE THEY'RE BACK AGAIN! :D

4. "I'm Good" mascara

No other reason, I need a mascara and that mascara is hella pink!

5. Full Cover Concealer in #2

My sister got this from my recommendation, I've also reviewed it a long time ago in THIS POST. No doubt, it's one my favorite!

6. 4 Nail Lacquers

I will do a separate post about this, including the swatches and short reviews! :D


I will definitely review all of the products I showed you guys here! If you want to see my friend's haul, you can read their post : Jessica's and Gabby's

Which one should I review first? Comment down below / fill in the poll!



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

34 comments:

  1. Hoooaaahhhh *drool* >w< penasaran sama pore velvet primernya, soalnya sedang dalam tahap pencarian primer juga. Btw, I've been your reader since long long time ago, tapi baru komen sekarang *silent reader *plak xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 언니야 3차 하자!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


    jessicaarifin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please review the mascara! so curious about 3CE mascara. the pink edition is extremely cute <3

    xx,

    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 하쟈!!! 네 장바구니 벌써 채웠다ㅋㅋㅋㅋ이제거지같이 살아야 될것같아야...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wiiii halo Lintang! haha takpapa udah dibaca aja seneng :"))

    ReplyDelete
  6. ngiler haulnyaa >_< di korea enak ya kayanya srg ada sale2 jd harganya jauh lebi murah drpd di ol shop apalagi counter indo :D
    I vote for the mascara~

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyo for voting! haha sebenernya stylenanda itu engga pernah diskon, apalagi all item gini.. makanya kalap *alasan* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. 나의 아름다운 여름 방학 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 화장품 가지고 놉시다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow very big haul you must have money because the 3ce products are a bit expensive.
    I hope you make a review about the mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a nice haul! those jumbo lip crayons look good :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I knew about this sale! :( Would've totally spent as much as you did, I love their nail lacquers and have my eyes on the crayons for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...Yes now I'm officially a broke student.... TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  13. 아름다운이라니... 우리 동영상 찍어볼까?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. this post make me wanna get more 3ce toooooo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always look forward to you 3CE posts. Since not many Indonesians write about it, it's very helpful when someone with the similar skin type as I do write about it ^^ Cheers from fellow EXO fan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh~~ ada aku~~~ :D hehehe concealer-nya punyanya Diana yah? penasaran bagus apa nggak... and I'm so wished I bought that lip crayon T___T why is it gone from the Korean website...

    gabbythegabby.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pore velvet ce d:

    ReplyDelete
  18. lip crayon bknny masih ada di website Koreanya ya ci?? :O maaf nyamber hehee

    ReplyDelete
  19. cici aku jg mau 3차!!! Ud kumpulin barang yg mau di beli nih HAHAHA uda 배송 blom sih ci yg 2차??

    ReplyDelete
  20. aku baru cek lagi sekarang udah ada! kemaren sempet ga ada gitu di website koreanya... :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ciii aku vote mascaranyaa (since I've purchased it too!)
    Kapan 3차nya ciii aku ud ngumpulin brg2 yg mau dibeli HUEHUEHUE :P


    Love always,
    lapetitecoeur.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHAHA spt biasa 3차 akan dimulai saat 2차 sampai! :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. SERIUS ADA LAGI LIP CRAYONNYA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aku mau pesen lip marker ajahhhhh♥♥♥ uuuu ia sudah ada tuh td br buka sitesny soalny :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yayyy jgn lupa di kabari ciii huahahah btw skrg yg 2차 ud 배송중 blom sih ci?

    ReplyDelete
  26. so excited to see your reviews <3 Falling love with your haul

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OOO...so much good stuff! I bought their foundation and bb cream recently but I want to use it for a while before reviewing...I totally want some eyeshadow, blush and lip color from them next! Please review the mascara or lip color first!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm currently still trying it out >_< I wanted to try their face products too, but.... I'm afraid that it would be too fair for me D:

    ReplyDelete
  29. ahahhaa aku lagi super galau (padahal jangbaguni udah penuh lagi aja zz)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Akiko (very, very pretty name btw!!) Thankyou! I'll try to review everythaaaang asap!

    ReplyDelete
  31. YAYYYY <3 kabar2i aku ci kalo ud dtg mau foto2 juga HUAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  32. saya vote Nail Lacquers nya hahahaa, aduh udah lama pingin cobain produk 3ce :( sayang harganya bikin mikir-mikir hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  33. awwh man I should've look closely, I didn't even know they have a 50% off sale! I love 3CE and Im totally jelly of your haul hehe x everything looks amazing.

    Kay ♡ imladiiekay

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey