4/18/14

REVIEW : Missha's Triple Perfection Shadow ( + Comparison with 3CE)


Did I just found a dupe? 

On the left, I have Missha's The Style Triple Perfection Shadow in #4 Chocolate Brown. And on the right I have 3CE's Triple Shadow in #More Brown. I'm going to review the Missha one, and for the 3CE one I have already reviewed it HERE, and I'll do a little comparison at the end of this post! 


      BRAND      
missha 

      PRODUCT NAME      
the style triple perfection shadow

      type of product      
eye shadow

       shade       
#4 chocolate brown

      PRICE      
KRW 5.000

      sites      
misshaus.com


Here's a little description from misshaus.com : 

"Perfect eye makeup in 5 seconds or less - No brush needed!


With just the tip of your finger, anyone can achieve perfect eye makeup with MISSHA The Style Triple Perfection Shadow. Containing Argon oil, it applies softy and smoothly. With flower complex, Pearl powder, and Marine collagen ingredient, it protects the skin around eyes while providing moisture to it.Three colors are built in one container to apply with any color combination you desire."



It's clearly stated there that application with your fingers are recommended, considering that this product is only slightly bigger than 2.5cm2, I prefer my brush more than my chubby fingers.


UP no flash | DOWN with flash


All 3 shades are shimmers shadows, but all the shimmers are subtle and just barely there.
I found that the lightest shade didn’t really showed up in my eyelid, and the darkest color also didn’t apply as dark as I expected. 

This eye shadow trio is perfect for those who prefer natural eye look and no-fuss application. Eye primer before application is very, very recommended. Not only makes the color lasts longer, it also makes the color more vivid. 

my makeup look using the trio

Now, to the comparison :


Both product does have similar shade on the pan, both are creamy though 3CE's definitely felt softer when swatched (that's also why it broke so easily TT^TT). For the color payoff, 3CE is the winner again. Missha one shade came off rather faint comparing to 3CE's. Don't ask me about the packaging because you know which one I'll choose (*EHEM* 3CE *EHEM*)

BUT missha's one costs KRW 5.000, while 3CE's one costs KRW 21.000. That's freakin' 4 times more expensive!! Looking at the eye make up I created, both didn't have that much difference, don't you think so? 

I can't say which one I prefer, after all it's been a while since I had the 3CE one. So I'll leave the decision to you! Which one do you prefer? :D 




Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey