1/12/14

REVIEW : 3CE Triple Shadow in "More Brown"

HEY GUYS! A little info here, for you guys who resides in Indonesia, Singapore, or any other South East Asian countries and even Australia - starting from 12th May 2014 "3CE" is available in luxola.com

They're also gonna be in their famous "flash sale" so look forward for that! :))

________________________________________________________________________


Hello. Today I'm going to review a product from Style Nanda's 3CE, which is the 'Triple Shadow' in More Brown. 



*sigh* I'm actually really sad right now, because as I went to write this blog post, THE PRODUCT JUST FELL ON THE FLOOR AND SCATTERED. YES THE PRODUCT THAT I'M GOING TO REVIEW RIGHT NOW. MY 3CE EYESHADOW!! MY NEW EYESHADOW SJDGSKJDBGSBTJCBGKXBFJBGVDSJFB - the accident just happened less than half an hour ago..

 If I could just turn back the time.... OK! Stopping all the negative feeling, let's get this thing done!!! 



I bought the product on Style Nanda store in Lotte Plaza in MyeongDong a while ago, and it retails for KRW 21.000. I thought by seeing the picture on the internet, that this eyeshadow trio is a baked eyeshadow. But seeing the product in real life, it turned out that it's a pressed eyeshadows. Impressed by the pigmentation and nice texture, I finally bought it! 

For you International readers, order them HERE



LEFT 3ce's single eyeshadow RIGHT the triple eyeshadow

The size of the eyeshadow trio is the same as their single eyeshadows. Very small but very compact and I think the 'More Brown' colors are very versatile for everyday look and travel friendly.

Nothing I can say more about the packaging because I LOVE all 3CE's packaging. They're black and they're simple!


All the eyeshadow trio contain 3 colors that compliment each other and are enough to make a complete eye look. In the 'More Brown' there are 3 colors :

1. Shimmery Light Peach (pink tone) --> highlight 
2. Sparkly Light Gold --> lid color
3. Shimmery Dark Brown --> point color

All 3 colors are shimmery and sparkly. I personally don't prefer sparkly and shimmery eyeshadow, but they aren't really chunky and so that's ok! 


As you can see from the swatches, the one without primer are less vivid and more sparkly than the one with primer. I used my fingers to swatch them, and I don't even need to press hard, the pigmentation is awesome! 

I used my brushes to apply it on my eyes and with / without primer didn't make a big difference. Applying the shadows with your fingers definitely makes the shadows come more vibrant.


The eyeshadows have a very great texture, very buttery and smooth, you didn't need much at all. Also, I found that they have very little fall out for shimmery eyeshadow. You also can see from the swatches on my eyes that the sparkles aren't really visible, so they're very good for everyday! 

my everyday look using the eyeshadow, I like them so much I used it for a week straight.

Overall, I think this product is worth the price! 3CE's products can be really expensive and I have some hits and misses with 3CE products, and I think this one is definitely a HIT

Just one thing to be careful that the product is very fragile. They're easy to break and once it break, I don't thing there is any way to save them... *CRIES* I drop the product from about 1m height and it broke miserably. 

But I don't think I will repurchase it in the future.. Or I will.. I don't know.. I was 멍ed for some time and I got myself out and wrote this review. Thank God I've used this product for the whole week and I can share what I thought to you guys. Oh God.... I'm so sad.. :"(

RIP 2014.01.05 - 2014.01.12. You'll be missed.

You can check this product out in luxola.com, CLICK HERE to go to the product page! <3


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! May I know what lipstick and shade you're wearing in this review? Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually like 3Ce products too and I'm glad these were a hit! Love the compact travelling size- I want some in more crazy colours!! Btw I'm following you on bloglovin ;)
    Kimkine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey