9/25/13

OOTD : Haeundae Photoshoot

Last week on the Chuseok holiday I went to Haeundae Beach (which is in Busan, fyi) and I helped played around while my senior took some pictures for her portfolio. I did basically nothing but I had nothing else better - so I took some OOTD picture there (also my friend's, with their photoshoot costume!)

We had a blast and also looked by thousands of people that apparently spending their Chuseok holiday in Haeundae. I spotted a lot of foreigner - a lot of Indonesian too. Suddenly Haeundae felt like Ancol Beach all over.

So here's the pictures :







CROP TOP h&m | HIGH WAISTED WASHED OUT SHORT gmarket
CARDIGAN gmarket | NECKLACE muhaspace
BAG stylenanda | MUSTARD SANDALS unbranded bought in korea
SUNNIES stylenanda


And here's my friend's!



And here's the behind the scene video I made from the photoshoot and to see the results, I have uploaded them on my Portfolio Pages


And to finish this post off : My #fotd



Here's the pic of my all-time-fav starbuck's beverage that beats Vanilla Latte : DOLCE LATTE<3




thankyou for reading!xx


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

5 comments:

  1. love that sunglasses *.*
    and you look like a pro photo model, fil!
    ahhahaa.. (^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ampun ci ya kali ci model bisa nangis kali ci :"D
      hahaha makasi cici cantik <3

      Delete
  2. cute outfit and i love your necklace.
    :)

    ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit, kalau diliat sepintas cici mirip Le Hii ya ^^
    aku baru follow cici, minta follow back nya dong :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah aduuu leehi ketinggian deh :"
      I've see your blog, very nice!

      I've followed you :)

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey