6/26/13

PATTERN CLASH : Jessica

I'm doing another style video with my friends! While the video is still on the editing process (curse imovie because it's always crashing off) I decided to make different post for everyone, rather than compiling all the pictures in the same post because it's easier that way!

This time theme is PATTERN CLASH
Follow my blog / subscribe to my channel to see more detailed view!

First one!

J E S S I C A







PANTS : H&M
TOP : Forever21
EARRINGS : Forever21
SHOES : Gmarket
LIPPIES : Natural Republic - Botanical Eco Lip Crayon #1 - Rouge Pink
Photography taken by : Saras Syazwina

What makes this look works : She coordinate smaller, detailed pattern along with bigger, bolder pattern with the same color family, combined with neutral colored shoes. For the accessories, she went with statement earrings and keep everything simple! 

But she's pretty anyway, anything works for her! haha! 

2 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey