4/4/13

Spring is HERE!!

ATLASSSSTTTT
with the cherry-blossom in the season, spring is officially come to South Korea!
Luckily I don't have to go far away because my university have LOTS of Cherry Blossom tree already.
For almost two weeks I went to classes with flowing petals everywhere <3









My school should pay me to promote them. Even edited to make them look prettier. HA! The flower in Korean actually called 벚꽃 or 桜(さくら)in Japanese. One of my friend in Japan actually say that Korean cherry blossom looks the same as Japanese's sakura. No wonder actually because they're neighboring country.

But I don't see a lot of people do 'hanami' 花見(はなみ)or picnic under cherry blossom tree like in Japanese drama movie manga anime anywhere!!! :( And yeah I had to cheat on the saturation because in actual picture the flower turns out rather white than pink.

And the result of group of vain people and pretty cherry blossom, this is like our annual thing, we decided to dress prettily and took some pictures over the weekend!

the participant! 




I must say our skill in posing and mixing up our clothes have been significantly increasing since last year's. Especially since last year we did not planned the 'photo session'. I was looking for some pictures from last year to compare, but I'm to ashamed to do that lol



As a fashion entusiast I totally encourage us to have this kinda session at least once a month! Recently a lot of people near me got a really good fashion sense even me as a fashion design student sometimes ashamed of self for not dressed nicely.







Funny thing! I wore set of bracelets that almost same colored as the cherry blossom petals! Honestly speaking as a Japanese culture fan of almost 12 years I have dreamed to see 'Sakura' (Starting from elementary, addiction to Cardcaptor Sakura gave HUGE support on my craziness over Japan)




On me :

Sweater and Bracelet : Forever21
One Piece (inside the sweater + skirt) : Bought in Nampodong, Busan
Shoes : Gacina Shoes (a street shop near my dorm haha)
Thigh : Uniqlo
Jacket : Cosset (A vintage shop, means I thrift this)

Believe me, thrifting in Korea is so much fun, because the stores are really nice and stuff! Like a legit clothing store! I didn't know at first 'vintage' shop means second hand shop! I thought they only sold vintage style clothing! Aaaa! So people, vintage store in Korean means : thrift store (even their price is not so 'thrift'y)





Conclusion, we had so much fun. We got a lot of nice pictures taken with nice camera (new profile pictures! And instagram!) The weather was really nice and of course we can't let our styling work to come to a waste. After posing in front of the camera (eaa) we had a nice lunch together. And fyi, we might do this again this weekend! FUN!



Thankyou for reading! Flying kisses to you with sprinkles of cherry blossom petals




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey